Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision release days

Options
  • 05-10-2011 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi errybody I'm new here,
    I was just wondering if any of you good folks can tell me how xtravision are with day 0ne releases? if a game has an official release day of Friday 14th October what are the chances that xtravision will have it in on the day?....I ask cos I live in Wicklow Town and all we have here is a very crappy xtravision and that is all....I dont really want to travel all the way to Bray or Dublin just for a game seeing as I dont drive...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

I think it kind of depends on the game. Call of duty they will definately have. Dark souls not so much.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

best thing to do is probably ring the store in question and ask them, might get lucky

Advertisement