Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any offers for signing up to Eircom landline, broadband and Emobile?

Options
  • 05-10-2011 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm thinking about coming back to eircom for my home phone and broadband but since my mobile phone contract is up i'm considering signing up to emobile too.

Is there any offer for signing up to both emobile and home phone and broadband in one go?

also since i'm asking, is there any announcement expected for the iphone 4s?

thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi there,

I'm thinking about coming back to eircom for my home phone and broadband but since my mobile phone contract is up i'm considering signing up to emobile too.

Is there any offer for signing up to both emobile and home phone and broadband in one go?

also since i'm asking, is there any announcement expected for the iphone 4s?

thanks,

Hi PelicanLegend
    there is no bundle that includes all three but if you are an eircom customer you do get discounted prices with emobile, and as such can also benifit from free calls and free to meteor. See this link here
    Let me know if yuo need more info.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭PelicanLegend

Hi PelicanLegend
    there is no bundle that includes all three but if you are an eircom customer you do get discounted prices with emobile, and as such can also benifit from free calls and free to meteor. See this link here
    Let me know if yuo need more info.
    Tony

thanks for that

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

Hi PelicanLegend,

If you need any info from the eMobile end of things, just give me a shout.

-Steve

Advertisement