Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Cat found in UCC

• 05-10-2011 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

*The cat has been returned to its family and all is good again*

Also posted in Cork City.

There's been a black and white cat wandering UCC since at least yesterday and my girlfriend couldn't bear to see a lost animal and we're after taking it back to her place. It says on the collar that it's name is Pete and it gives a phone number (that I don't want to post publicly) but when I rang it I got straight to voice mail every time.

That man on the voicemail's name is Marcus and the message says he's on annual leave till August, so he should be back by now. I've also texted the number a message but there's been no reply. I tried googling the number but there was no useful result.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do now? Anyone have any suggestions before I start printing out posters? I'd like to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Badly taken pic of the cat:
    S3SFY.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Whereabouts in UCC was it found?

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

Whereabouts in UCC was it found?
    We picked him up wandering around the Kane building but some people told us they'd seen him in a bunch of places around campus like by the Main Rest and in the President's Garden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭Nervosa

Yea saw him today crossing college road by daybreak and almost getting hit! The poor thing. We ended up looking after a stray this year after the neighbours uped and left at the end of term. Shocking stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Get on to the Cork Animal Care Society. They're generally very good when it comes to situations like yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

the cat was around brookfield and near the tree's by the creche yesterday lunchtime too! i just assumed it belonged to a house locally!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

hoodwinked wrote: »
    the cat was around brookfield and near the tree's by the creche yesterday lunchtime too! i just assumed it belonged to a house locally!

it probably does..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭December

Don't go to CACS - instead I would recommend calling the cat hospital and talking to Clare the vet. She'll be able to help and to see if the cat is microchipped. http://www.thecathospital.ie

edit: just read he's been reunited :D grats <3

Advertisement