Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Plantation, Monaghan Town. Where is it?

• 05-10-2011 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hello

I have to go to the Department of Social Protection in the Plantation, Monaghan town. Can I get the directions to that?

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

The welfare offices are down besides Mc Clearys (Londis) on the main road out of town towards the Four seasons hotel.

I always thought the plantation was the newish redbrick estate across the road from the hospital out towards the milltown road. Could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tannytantans

The one you're looking for is right next to the Garda Station. do u know how to get there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Kohl

Yes, I know where it is now. I didn't know that it was called the Plantation. They could have said it's beside the Garda Station. Anyways. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭monkeypants

It's on Plantation Road, which is the one the Garda station is on.

Advertisement