Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Design Logo & Flyer???

Options
  • 05-10-2011 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭

Could someone make me a logo and a flyer.

Just something simple, maybe 3 different designs.

Would really appreciate it.

PM me for details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 LadyZ

I'm too looking for a logo. Trying to start up a new business with very little money (unemployed a while) so I'd appreciate any help with this. If you think you can help at all, please PM me and I'll forward you the details for the business. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bette

If you guys/gals are anyway handy with the PC why not download a free version of this program?
    It has a few ready made templates so perhaps there's something there for you.

There is also an excellent forum where you will surely get some valuable help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

LadyZ wrote: »
    I'm too looking for a logo. Trying to start up a new business with very little money (unemployed a while) so I'd appreciate any help with this. If you think you can help at all, please PM me and I'll forward you the details for the business. Thank you.

Send me on the details and I'll see what I can do

Send me on the details and I'll see what I can do

Thanks so much, have PM'd you the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

If you need help getting some stuff printed, give me a shout I can help you out with that, or even designs if abouttobebanned can't help you.

• Advertisement

Ladyz I sent you an email, don't know if you got it. here's something I Did real quick, tried to make it vintage. not sure the colors are what you wanted. Also Just realized this is DMG_49 post, if you need something designed PM me with your details mate.

Kind Regards
    Valdez

ice2.jpgice1.jpg

Idea.jpg
    Also did a business Card MockUp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭softmee

[IMG][/img]ritasicecream.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's the more vintage look and more elegant than the last one I made. and think colors maybe closer.

ice4.jpg

store1.jpg

[IMG][/img]ritas10.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG][/img]nonameze.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-to me this font style and colours are just -holidays in summer house in 20's and vanilla and rasberry ice cream on the beach... :pac:

• Advertisement

[IMG][/img]ritasicecreamnew.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PrintBob

Very impressed by the charitable nature being shown here! :D

Wow you've all blown me away. Thank you so so much to everyone for taking the time and interest to do such lovely work. You've far exceeded any expectations I had!! I hope it's not too cheeky to say, but if you have a logo to show me, would you mind PM'n me instead. I'm not very "with it" when it comes to stuff like this, so can someone please explain to me ...... if I wanted to use these logos, do I need to get them in a particular type of file? If so, how do I do such a thing? Sincerely, thank you so much for the great ideas xx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

You'll need them in a vector format so you can scale it to any size you need without losing quality, i.e. shop sign or window logo. In .ai format or similar. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Digitaljunkie

PrintBob wrote: »
    Very impressed by the charitable nature being shown here! :D

Well as they say "If you work for nothing you'll never be idle" broke maybe but never idle..................:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PrintBob

Well as they say "If you work for nothing you'll never be idle" broke maybe but never idle..................:eek:

:) That's the thing! Ah well, its a nice helping hand for people here and hopefully will lead to repeat 'business'

I would rather say "if you are never idle, you are never broke" .. :pac:

softmee wrote: »
    I would rather say "if you are never idle, you are never broke" .. :pac:

..:pac:...........True

I just want to help people that are starting out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

[IMG][/img]ritasicecreamnew.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Woah! Kerning? :pac:

• Advertisement

she must of went with his logos. haven't heard anything back :(

Woah! Kerning? :pac:

-that is only "idea" you know..

Nothing to say about other (not my logos) they are probably perfect yes?

Valdez wrote: »
    she must of went with his logos. haven't heard anything back :(

-his?

Sorry, Hers?

Sorry, Hers?

-you mean me? :pac: Thats her, yes.
    No, I haven't heard anything back either. It wasn't probably serious. ;)

(and would be nice of you not to talk about present person like is not here ;)

-you mean me? :pac: Thats her, yes.
    No, I haven't heard anything back either. It wasn't probably serious. ;)

(and would be nice of you not to talk about present person like is not here ;)

sorry, I didn't mean no offense. was just wondering what the story was. by the way nice work :)

sorry, I didn't mean no offense. was just wondering what the story was. by the way nice work :)

Thanks, I wish I could make it more professional looking like yours, just don't have enough computer skills yet (and software).

Thanks, I wish I could make it more professional looking like yours, just don't have enough computer skills yet (and software).

You did that without Photoshop? If you did, you got more skills then me, I cant make nothing without photoshop :). and your designs do look good. I really think you got a better feel of what she wanted. that's why I thought she went with your designs.

I just want to help people that are starting out. :)

Yea know what ya mean, suppose it's a testament to many folks on here helping folks out, lots of good people still in a world with so much negativity Its nice to see.............................:)

• Advertisement

You did that without Photoshop? If you did, you got more skills then me, I cant make nothing without photoshop :). and your designs do look good. I really think you got a better feel of what she wanted. that's why I thought she went with your designs.

I did it with Photoshop, but technically I would not make what you did. My photoshop skills are very basic unfortunately and I would love to learn ilustrator (trying to, but its going slow as I dont have it at home) :(

Advertisement