Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time running out for Beckham deal.

Options
  • 05-10-2011 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭

Goal.com is claiming we're still trying to sign Beckham but PSG are interested in him aswell.

Do we actually want him at the club?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Yeah, he'd sell some jerseys and can make a good cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

hopefully time runs out,will upset our good run,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I can't imagine in what world he would fit into the team but I'd welcome his experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Another player I'd welcome, fantastic player to have on the training ground, the likes of Lennon sure could learn from him.

The guy has kept himself fit and still has great delivery of the ball. Great player to bring on with 20-30 minutes remaining, Ade on the end of them...boom!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭nirvanaholic

There is more to be got from having him at the club than to not have him there! His experience would be great for the squad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Please take him PSG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Think we could do without the media circus to be honest, can we hire him to teach Lennon how to cross a ball?

Advertisement