Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for good male doctor in dundalk

Options
  • 05-10-2011 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi am looking for a good male doctor who is expierenced in dealing with anexity and depression...not one who prescribes you a cup of tea and tells you not to worry..! cheers all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Dr.Kierans on Castletown Road. He is really good. Are you on medical card? If not you will be charged then if he is not your usual doctor.

Jammy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

John Whately Park drive is brilliant but I think his books are full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 wollynullen

Dr.Kierans on Castletown Road. He is really good. Are you on medical card? If not you will be charged then if he is not your usual doctor.

Jammy

yea im on the med card,cheers il give them a try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 wollynullen

John Whately Park drive is brilliant but I think his books are full.

yea i was recommended to him already,must b good! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Hi Folks

Didn't think there was a need for a new thread. Does anyone know of any doctors taking on new patients in Dundalk? I tried ringing five so far this morning and all aren't!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭cargo

Insurgent wrote: »
    Hi Folks

Didn't think there was a need for a new thread. Does anyone know of any doctors taking on new patients in Dundalk? I tried ringing five so far this morning and all aren't!

Thanks

Here you go. This should be suitable for your needs

http://www.goldenpages.ie/vets/dundalk-louth-county/

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I've a workmate who suffers from severe panic attacks. Dr Cassidy is extremely supportive and kind to her. She finds him really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

cargo wrote: »
    Here you go. This should be suitable for your needs

http://www.goldenpages.ie/vets/dundalk-louth-county/

:D

It nearly got to that :) Got in with a doctor called Sinead O'Brien. Sorted!

Advertisement