Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest 250gb with kinect 360?

Options
  • 05-10-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen any good offers recently for this package? gonna be getting it in the next forthnight or so. Online or offline.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Gamestop have a good deal at the minute for it...

www.gamestop.ie... may have only been a day/week off though

EDIT: actually it seems it was only yesterday

GameStop One Day Xbox 360 Sale Today - Xbox 360 Price Slashed

Tuesday, 4th October 2011: GameStop is slashing the price of the Xbox 360 games console in its 55 stores nationwide for one day only!

Today, Xbox 360 games consoles are available in store for the following prices

* Xbox 360 4GB console only €157.96!
    * Xbox 360 Slim 250GB only €210.96
    * Xbox 360 Slim 4GB + Kinect Pack only €272.96
    * Xbox 360 Slim 250GB + Kinect Pack only €322.96

Offer starts in-store at 9am and ends at 6pm. Valid only while stocks last.

www.gamestop.ie

:pac:

HMV sometimes has some ok deals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Price seems to be in and around the 330 mark everywhere.

cheers for the help. might drop in there in a fortnight and see whats happening

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Amazon UK have it for €312 delivered, free delivery. Prices change all the time though. The Kinect has dropped to £75 a few times on that site where as it's £99 most of the time just for example.

Yeah it's about that, if you got it for 300 quid you'd be doing well... might aswell get it bundles together works out a good bit cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Amazon UK have it for €312 delivered, free delivery. Prices change all the time though. The Kinect has dropped to £75 a few times on that site where as it's £99 most of the time just for example.

Is there any quick way of telling on amazon what shops deliver to Ireland? Everytime i try it always says it cant be delivered so just never used Amazon.

Am i missing something? not just for the 360. Tried to order an office chair for example

• Advertisement

Not sure, amazon is kinda just an assortment of shops, who have the item you're looking for... if there's a good deal on amazon, i usually find the shops that are selling it then judge which one is the best

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Media999 wrote: »
    Is there any quick way of telling on amazon what shops deliver to Ireland? Everytime i try it always says it cant be delivered so just never used Amazon.

Am i missing something? not just for the 360. Tried to order an office chair for example

Amazon deliver almost everything here that is sold directly by them and not a third party. I've bought consoles, clothing, HDTVs, phones ect from them no problem all free delivery. I have had items that they won't deliver, like rechargable batteries that are sold by them directly. Some third parties deliver here, some don't, third parties don't offer free delivery over £25 like Amazon do.

Advertisement