Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abbeybrook Kilbeggan - looking for house to rent

Options
  • 05-10-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for a house to rent in Abbeybrook housing Estate in kilbeggan. There are so many empty houses in there and it is impossible to find somone letting any of them. I have tried all letting agents around and nothing. Its crazy houses just sitting there when people are looking to rent them.

So if anyone is or knows of anyone that would be interested in renting a house from abbeybrook I would be extremely grateful if you would let me know.

Thank You :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Budgieoc18

thanks for that but rang them 2 days after it was put up and it was gone the day it was put up....also its an appartment and we'r looking for a house. Thank You for your help though. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Hi, sorry to butt in, but what do you mean by 'so many empty houses'. I'm looking in Kilbeggan myself, and this estate looks lovely on google street view!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Rasmus wrote: »
    Hi, sorry to butt in, but what do you mean by 'so many empty houses'. I'm looking in Kilbeggan myself, and this estate looks lovely on google street view!

It's nice, but it's half empty. My aunt lives in the older houses on the main road in front of it.

It's nice, but it's half empty. My aunt lives in the older houses on the main road in front of it.

Thanks the reply. Is it an unfinished estate?

• Advertisement

Thanks the reply. Is it an unfinished estate?

Don't know about it being unfinished? I think it's a case of not being able to sell the houses?

Ah, so the developers did actually finish the project, but they haven't sold them all yet... well if anyone hears anything (in the spirit of the original thread!). I see some for sale, but not for rent.

Ah, so the developers did actually finish the project, but they haven't sold them all yet... well if anyone hears anything (in the spirit of the original thread!). I see some for sale, but not for rent.

I'm not entirely sure..........?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Hindi Mindi

I live in the estate and it's a case of developer never finished the estate but all houses/apartments are finished but empty. It's the small things that are unfinished, ie tarring, road markings, signs Etc theres a play ground for the kids, walking distance to village and centra shop. ideal for access to dublin, mullingar, galway, cork. Quiet estate with majority being home owners so well maintained. <advert modsnip>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caroline donohue

Hi everyone , I live in a two bedroom apartment in abbeybrooks gardens. I have three teenagers and two children. I need a bigger house for my family and see so many empty houses here and don't know who owns them. Can anyone help me find one here in kilbeggin to rent. Thanks. :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

Well it looks like the rental market in Kilbeggan is going ballistic ! - Green shoots of recovery of the housing market at last ?

Advertisement