Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers - Saturday 29th October - Messrs Maguire - 8pm

Options
  • 05-10-2011 3:54pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Everyone

First off thanks to the Noc mods for allowing me to start this thread.

As per the thread title I'm organising a beers to celebrate Halloween on
    Saturday 29th October at 8pm in Messrs Maguire and I would like you all to be in attendance :D
    I've reserved a large area so there's plenty of room for us all

It'll also be my birthday that weekend so hoping to have a swift ale or 2 with you guys :P

Fancy dress is optional but expected :pac:

Messrs Website

Map/Directions

Dare you go to the Halloween beers? 15 votes

Yes. All shall see my wonder.
    0%
    No. I can hear the children of the night from my couch, thank you very much.
    73%
    MaguinedentropiAgent SmithspoonbadgerThe MasterCupcake_CrisisAtavan-HalenFewFewreallyrosehdowneyBadGirl 11 votes
    Maybe - I might have to wash my hare (and maybe my rabbit too).
    26%
    BaconZombieDeliriumcyberwolf77boomkatalog 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'll be there, but probably not in fancy dress!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I'll be there, but probably not in fancy dress!

Fun = 0

I dont like dressing up!!

I dont like dressing up!!

Me neither, I ****ing hate it, but I'm an ugly boy where you're a pretty girl. Thought your kinda got off on this ****

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Maybe - I might have to wash my hare (and maybe my rabbit too).
    Not going to be in the country :/

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Me neither, I ****ing hate it, but I'm an ugly boy where you're a pretty girl. Thought your kinda got off on this ****

You're cursing a lot today! And you're not an ugly boy!

You're cursing a lot today! And you're not an ugly boy!

I'm in a cursey mood. Or rather, I'm enjoying the release of an aul curse :D

I'm in a cursey mood. Or rather, I'm enjoying the release of an aul curse :D

let 'er rip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Hmmmm would love to come meet you all.... Will look into it and let you guys know closer to the time.....

BG, this could be our chance o drink Fewfew under the table :p

• Advertisement

BG, this could be our chance o drink Fewfew under the table :p

I like this idea CC..... :D
    Where is this place located?

Uuuummmmmmmmmm......................

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

BadGirl wrote: »
    Where is this place located?

Added website and map/directions to the OP

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's the same day Gaelcon starts, so I'm not sure how I'm gonna manage both, but I'll sure as hell try!

That reminds me, I need to write some songs for a LARP...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Awwh I can't, I'm minding my lil' sis that weekend :( Though it'd certainly be an experience for her! :P Have fun guys :)

I have six Danish girls to mind. If I can convince them to come then we've a goer. But apparently Halloween isn't big in Denmark, so they had no expectation of costumes etc.

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

If my new dog is okay to leave with a dogsitter at that stage (and I have monies!) I will be there.

If I can't make it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's your 21st I presume? ;)

If my new dog is okay to leave with a dogsitter at that stage (and I have monies!) I will be there.

If I can't make it - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It's your 21st I presume? ;)

Which one is the new one? Can you incorporate him into your costume? Go as Tintin perhaps?

Which one is the new one? Can you incorporate him into your costume? Go as Tintin perhaps?

Trinity - the rescued dog with the fractured pelvis...

And, no (also, she not he!) and NO!

Trinity - the rescued dog with the fractured pelvis...

And, no (also, she not he!) and NO!

She? You can dress all slutty (ya tramp!) and she can be a lady. :)

• Advertisement

She? You can dress all slutty (ya tramp!) and she can be a lady. :)

If that's the line we're going I could just bring both of them and go as 'crazy dog lady'... Although I'm not sure that would count as dressing up at this stage! :rolleyes:

Hmmm, I don't do the dressing up look very well...... :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

It's your 21st I presume? ;)

I'll be 21 and 108 months :)

If that's the line we're going I could just bring both of them and go as 'crazy dog lady'... Although I'm not sure that would count as dressing up at this stage! :rolleyes:

Crazy Dog Lady isn't really a thing. At least Lady and the Tramp is a movie of renown.

The Master wrote: »
    It's your 21st I presume? ;)

I'll be 21 and 108 months :)

Yet another person younger than me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Nooooooooooo! The 29th is my graduation! :(

Yet another person younger than me!!

There's 2 of us in it so GF.... :D

Nooooooooooo! The 29th is my graduation! :(

This is :( because you'll miss the beers, but :) because I thought you weren't going to make it to your grad!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

This is :( because you'll miss the beers, but :) because I thought you weren't going to make it to your grad!

Oh no, the graduation ceremony is in town. Wasn't a chance of me missing that. It's the grad ball that's in feckin Carlow and I won't have the money (or the enthusiasm) to go. :)

• Advertisement

Oh no, the graduation ceremony is in town. Wasn't a chance of me missing that. It's the grad ball that's in feckin Carlow and I won't have the money (or the enthusiasm) to go. :)

Oh ok! Then it doesn't have to be a sad face, you can pop in between rounds with your college chums :) Get the gang to go to Messers too! :D

Advertisement