Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers - Saturday 29th October - Messrs Maguire - 8pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Perhaps....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Doesn't look like I will be able to go to this - I am washing my hair that night....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

No. I can hear the children of the night from my couch, thank you very much.
    Kojak wrote: »
    Doesn't look like I will be able to go to this - I am washing my hair that night....

Lame excuse... We ALL know Kojak HAS NO HAIR!!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I never said the hair on my head....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Oh, yer a durtburd Kojak, fitting in around here nicely........... :P:P:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Ha! Touche!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Costume thing is making me want to Not-Go :(

Solitaire wrote: »
    Costume thing is making me want to Not-Go :(

+1

Ill buy a mask in the pound shop and half ass it :D

The fancy dress part is optional...right?

Don't let it get in the way of a good night out anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Costume part is completely optional, there'll be a mix of costumed and non-costumed folks

I promise to only mention how far I have to walk home 19 or 20 times King of the Eyesores :P

• Advertisement

The Master wrote: »
    I promise to only mention how far I have to walk home 19 or 20 times King of the Eyesores :P

I bet it rains as well >:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I bet it rains as well >:(

I was going to sympathise, but by the time this rolls around I'll have a new apartment in town again, so, yer on yer own buddy! :D

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I was going to sympathise, but by the time this rolls around I'll have a new apartment in town again, so, yer on yer own buddy! :D

You mean I'm on your couch!

You mean I'm on your couch!

Yeah sure, my new spot has a great sofa! Plus a bigger fridge, for the drinksies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

I'd be down for this. People complaining about possibility of fancydress requirement need to man up and can up :P

I'd be down for this. People complaining about possibility of fancydress requirement need to man up and can up :P

One beer. Two beer.

CAPTAIN BEER!

Yes, I think I'll manage

Yeah sure, my new spot has a great sofa! Plus a bigger fridge, for the drinksies :D

After party in fewfew's!!!!

After party in fewfew's!!!!

Are you KotE? I don't think so!

Are you KotE? I don't think so!

How come only KotE is invited?!?! That's so unfair!

How come only KotE is invited?!?! That's so unfair!

Listen, my Cupcake Crisis good deed for the month was bringing you to Dylan Moran last night. I've at least 30 days until I need to be nice to you again.

• Advertisement

Listen, my Cupcake Crisis good deed for the month was bringing you to Dylan Moran last night. I've at least 30 days until I need to be nice to you again.

I don't abide by the one good deed a month rule, Im a one good deed a day kinda gal :)

I don't abide by the one good deed a month rule, Im a one good deed a day kinda gal :)

Me too generally, but you're so mean that doing a good deed for you every day would be like massaging Satan's bunions.

Me too generally, but you're so mean that doing a good deed for you every day would be like massaging Satan's bunions.

Hey, hey, hey, HEY!! I've been nothing but pleasant for AT LEAST the last 2 days!

Hey, hey, hey, HEY!! I've been nothing but pleasant for AT LEAST the last 2 days!

That's cause I brought you to a sold-out show and gave you alcohol! Even afterwards you attacked me with an umbrella!

That's cause I brought you to a sold-out show and gave you alcohol! Even afterwards you attacked me with an umbrella!

You tried to push me into oncoming traffic!!!!!

You tried to push me into oncoming traffic!!!!!

That's because you were about to walk in POO!

That's because you were about to walk in POO!

Oh, so we're lying now too? well in that case, you had a bug on you and I was brushing it off with my umbrella.

Oh, so we're lying now too? well in that case, you had a bug on you and I was brushing it off with my umbrella.

You only think it's a lie because I saved you.

So I've already gone over my good deed quota for ya, so no dice at the Halloween Beers (and now we're baaaaack on topic!)

AFTER PARTY IN FEWCIFUR'S!!!! EVERYONE'S INVITED!

• Advertisement

AFTER PARTY IN FEWCIFUR'S!!!! EVERYONE'S INVITED except Cupcake Crisis!

FYP

Advertisement