Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers - Saturday 29th October - Messrs Maguire - 8pm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

No. I can hear the children of the night from my couch, thank you very much.
    Im fairly sure that counts as bullying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Im fairly sure that counts as bullying!

It's only bullying if it's a repeated act. Pretty sure that's what we call "Natural Selection". :pac:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

You two are just like a married couple :pac:

Solitaire wrote: »

I think we'd be at the divorce stage by now, what with me having my own bachelor pad that I'm not going to invite her to :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Solitaire wrote: »

I was just going to telll them to take it to PM or get a room already. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I think we'd be at the divorce stage by now, what with me having my own bachelor pad that I'm not going to invite her to :D

That's cos you've invited me... sorry CC LOL

:D:D:D

I was just going to telll them to take it to PM or get a room already. :pac:

My witty dueling was keeping the Noc alive tonight while ye were all eating pancakes, or whatever it is you people do :cool:

:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

So ye are going to be eating pancakes on the 29th, is that right?

Kojak wrote: »
    So ye are going to be eating pancakes on the 29th, is that right?

I would love that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I just seen this now...I shall be at this beers, with added creativity and cotume :)

Alcohol consumption is a maybe :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Dylan moran gig that night. expect me and grames_bond to arrive afterwards... dressed as wrestlers!!!!

I just seen this now...I shall be at this beers, with added creativity and cotume :)

Alcohol consumption is a maybe :p

You've been working on this costume for months, it better be fackin' awesome!
    Galvasean wrote: »
    Dylan moran gig that night. expect me and grames_bond to arrive afterwards... dressed as wrestlers!!!!

Dylan Moran is doing another gig? Sure the fecker just did a load of nights this week!?

Ok, I was looking at costumes online, that shiz be expensive yo! So i've decided that if i do dress up it will be a rather crappy homemade attempt! Perhaps i'll be a cat.

Ok, I was looking at costumes online, that shiz be expensive yo! So i've decided that if i do dress up it will be a rather crappy homemade attempt! Perhaps i'll be a cat.

A sexy cat?

A sexy cat?

I'm currently looking at black corsets that i could use in my costume so...yes, a sexy cat!

I'm currently looking at black corsets that i could use in my costume so...yes, a sexy cat!

Cats don't wear corsets!

EPIC FAIL!

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

You've been working on this costume for months, it better be fackin' awesome!
    This is true, hopefully the fact that it was a personal project, rather than a shop bought costume will add to the charm :P
    Cats are awesome, most acceptable!

Cats don't wear corsets!

EPIC FAIL!

:rolleyes:

Sexy cats do!

Sexy cats do!

FC says they don't, so that's double trouble!

FC says they don't, so that's double trouble!

You're both full of crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Galvasean wrote: »

see us both at the end of the night in an epic encounter involving the wwe championship belt that galva will have!!

GET THE TABLES!!

we should also have one non boardsie and one part time boardsie with us!! :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm going to be in Belfast that day.

I will try to make it though. It could be late.

I will be in my usual costume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

bossman.jpg&sa=X&ei=L8mSTt3wBdOv8QOn7eA_&ved=0CAkQ8wc4Cw&usg=AFQjCNFkwiptbO76GHe7zRumfVqwA6RH-A

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I'm going to be in Belfast that day.

I will try to make it though. It could be late.

man in black/johnny cash/ doom ftw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

Hmmm, I'll try make this.

Oh, and homemade costumes are much better. I generally tend to make my own. Year before last, I bought one and ended up having to add to it (made the boots, which involved a lot of needlework). Needed to make it look more realistic.

trowelled wrote: »
    Hmmm, I'll try make this.

Oh, and homemade costumes are much better. I generally tend to make my own. Year before last, I bought one and ended up having to add to it (made the boots, which involved a lot of needlework). Needed to make it look more realistic.

You made boots? You're like some sort of magician!

My contact lenses and eyelashes have been dispatched :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭trowelled

You made boots? You're like some sort of magician!

Actually, "made the boots" is a slight exaggeration on my part. I sourced the red boot/runner base that I needed and made all necessary amendments/attachments. It involved ribbons(a lot of fiddly sewing with these), sewing poofy bands together (used those cotton hairbands, which I stuffed with cotton wool and sewed them together to create the necessary bands of colour. Laborious work but it paid off in the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

You're both full of crap

:(

Don't drag me into this lover's tiff!

• Advertisement

Too late! How dare you diss my corset! BOTH OF YOU!!!

Advertisement