Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers - Saturday 29th October - Messrs Maguire - 8pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I could be the dick... or the box!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

No. I can hear the children of the night from my couch, thank you very much.
    Galvasean wrote: »
    I could be the dick... or the box!

Damn, I cut my hair :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I may possibly be able to make this now...someone explain what's going on! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I may possibly be able to make this now...someone explain what's going on! :P

Well it's quite simple my dear Squish...

It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the right, with your hand on your hips you bring your knees in tight

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I do like beer....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Am still in 2 minds of i should go or not.... Yis could all be mass murderers as far as i know.... :D:D:D

Just kidding, i think BadGirl may make an appearance alright,....... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

BadGirl wrote: »
    Am still in 2 minds of i should go or not.... Yis could all be mass murderers as far as i know.... :D:D:D

Cupcake_crisis 'Likes' this!! :D:D:D

I'll be dressed as the doctor....

I'll be dressed as the doctor....

Any particular type? (please don't say gynaecologist??????? :D:D:D)

Or urologist!! :eek:

• Advertisement

94d056fc-89cb-482b-9f83-0f161bc54dc0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Smithers always wanted to be a proctologist.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Nah not all of us, just the one, try to guess who during the night. I will even give you a hint, it's not me, I don't have a beard therefore I can't be a murderer.

Maguined wrote: »
    Nah not all of us, just the one, try to guess who during the night. I will even give you a hint, it's not me, I don't have a beard therefore I can't be a murderer.

Glad I shaved so.

Glad I shaved so.

Ye were all fierce razor-happy at the weekend weren't ya?? ;)

Ye were all fierce razor-happy at the weekend weren't ya?? ;)

Yes, but one of us stayed above the equator.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Yes, but one of us stayed above the equator.

Life is all about experience, you have to travel to new places and try new things every once and a while, you just might like it!

Life is all about experience, you have to travel to new places and try new things every once and a while, you just might like it!

You are assuming I haven't travelled or tried new things. Do not forget, my dear Mags, I am older than your good self.

...this is not an admission of ball shaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Don't worry BG, this will be the first beers i have made it to also. hilarious the first beers i go to i shant be going as myself but as a psycho chef........ oh wait, maybe i am going as myself :D:D:D:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Making a Batman style entrance through the ceiling at this is surprisingly appealing to me...

• Advertisement

G-Money wrote: »
    Making a Batman style entrance through the ceiling at this is surprisingly appealing to me...

Doooooooooooo it!

Are people actually dressing up for this? And by dressing up, I mean fancy dresss/costume. Not "I think I will wear my new shoes to this" dressing up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Yes!

Are people actually dressing up for this? And by dressing up, I mean fancy dresss/costume. Not "I think I will wear my new shoes to this" dressing up.

hell to the yes. this is the plan newho. pls god nothing will force deviation from the plan

Im dressing up, but im also wearing my new shoes!

Im dressing up, but im also wearing my new shoes!

i have a serious girly problem. my costume (you know it) calls for flat shoes, the sort of basic kinda thing. WHAT AM I TO DO when i want to wear nice shoeies?

hdowney wrote: »
    i have a serious girly problem. my costume (you know it) calls for flat shoes, the sort of basic kinda thing. WHAT AM I TO DO when i want to wear nice shoeies?

Crazy chef with a touch of glamour

Crazy chef with a touch of glamour

working on it. thinking the psycho blood dripping jacket and knife, but perhaps not so zombie makeup (not sure yet) kinda going for a 'i lulled previous victim into false sense of security'!

So how many people are actually going to this rocking shindig?

• Advertisement

Moi!

Advertisement