Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers - Saturday 29th October - Messrs Maguire - 8pm

Comments

Solitaire wrote: »
    No costume, not enough money for food+booze+hostel (€30 a night!!) and now Team Drinky might clash with this too :(:( Add the fact that none of my Boardsie mates seem to be going to this and I don't think I'll be able to go now :(

Costume isn't a requirement and we'll be your boardsie mates!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

No. I can hear the children of the night from my couch, thank you very much.
    No one else is allowed back out. I forbid it.

Starts slowly moonwalking...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Starts slowly moonwalking...

Noooooooooooooooooooo :(:(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Someone want to set up a thread in TLL, TGC and AH?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Can we also set up a thread in Prison??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Well I am definitely going, whether I wear a costume or not remains to be seen as I have to source the materials this week which is looking like it will be pretty hectic after week most nights so I might not have the time to get the things I need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Maguined wrote: »
    Well I am definitely going, whether I wear a costume or not remains to be seen as I have to source the materials this week which is looking like it will be pretty hectic after week most nights so I might not have the time to get the things I need.

If you're not in a costume ... you'll suffer for it.

reallyrose wrote: »
    If you're not in a costume ... you'll suffer for it.

And me? Have I proved myself as just disgruntled enough to get away with being a no-costume moan bag?

And me? Have I proved myself as just disgruntled enough to get away with being a no-costume moan bag?

D:

No!

D:

No!

Otay

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Otay

Just put a suit on and say that you're a gangster, that's what I did before. ;)

Just put a suit on and say that you're a gangster, that's what I did before. ;)

But that's what I aaaaaalways do :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

But that's what I aaaaaalways do :(

Add a waistcoat and a Trillby/bowler hat/whatever the **** they're called and bob's your uncle. :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

If AH gets invited, I'm not going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

I am entirely content not to do those things.

Shiminay wrote: »

I agree. I'm looking forward to a nice Noccy Halloweeny beers. Especially as I was at the AH halloween beers last year and it sucked!

Besides I think we are all forgetting the true purpose of this night out, to celebrate The Masters birthday, there will have to be 30 kisses for him on the night and don't worry folks male/female he is not picky. ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

30 kisses from you will do fine Mags, lets not bother the others :D

The Master wrote: »
    30 kisses from you will do fine Mags, lets not bother the others :D

Never heard of the expression "too much of a good thing is not a good thing." you will have to settle for 5, or 2 with tongue. :pac:

hawt

• Advertisement

I've already packed the HD cam for this. All the slobber... glistening. Yes!

I agree. I'm looking forward to a nice Noccy Halloweeny beers. Especially as I was at the AH halloween beers last year and it sucked!

It's The Master's show so reckon it should be his call.

...I may have already invited someone from outside the forum.

It's The Master's show so reckon it should be his call.

...I may have already invited someone from outside the forum.

She better be hot!

Following on from my statement above, I may be dragging a load of Danish girls to this event. It will severely hamper my nerdiness, so I may let them roam free.

She better be hot!

Following on from my statement above, I may be dragging a load of Danish girls to this event. It will severely hamper my nerdiness, so I may let them roam free.

Just remembered they can't go. Crisis averted.

Danish you say?

Just remembered they can't go. Crisis averted.

Danish you say?

God now I hope it wasn't a hot girl!

Yes Danish. A friend's friend is studying over here for a few months, so her whole crew are coming over for a piss-up to help her settle in :)

Halloween doesn't really happen in Denmark, so she was confused when I asked about costumes :D

Are they hot? with low self esteem?

Are they hot? with low self esteem?

I'm pretty confident that they're all hot.

I'm pretty confident that they're all hot.

It's the low self esteem that is the quay though, without it I will have to resort to seducing them with my roguish good looks and witty charm ... :cool: ... :(

It's the low self esteem that is the quay though, without it I will have to resort to seducing them with my roguish good looks and witty charm ... :cool: ... :(

The Danish seem to be the opposite, with super amounts of self-esteem, so they pick up the boys they want :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Shiminay wrote: »

If TLL get's invited, I'm not going :cool:

Advertisement