Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers - Saturday 29th October - Messrs Maguire - 8pm

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Fewcifur wrote: »
    The Danish seem to be the opposite, with super amounts of self-esteem, so they pick up the boys they want :)

Right, that tears it! Not going!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

No. I can hear the children of the night from my couch, thank you very much.
    G-Money wrote: »
    If TLL get's invited, I'm not going :cool:

Quick!!!!! Invite TLL!!! NAOOOOOOO!!
    Solitaire wrote: »
    Right, that tears it! Not going!

:(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Just a suggestion, to see if you's could get more people!

I could throw up a thread in tattoos and piercings? Lot of new folks floating around there these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

is this little adventure to messrs still going ahead?

• Advertisement

You betchya!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I could throw up a thread in tattoos and piercings? Lot of new folks floating around there these days

Let's not have a cluster **** like some previous beers. It's the Master's call, as it were. :)

Let's not have a cluster **** like some previous beers. It's the Master's call, as it were. :)

Heehee...cluster ****.... :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

As far as I'm concerned this is a Noc beers/My birthday.

There's no worries with people inviting friends etc. but I don't think it's a good idea to start inviting entire other forums to come along

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

G-Money wrote: »
    If TLL get's invited, I'm not going :cool:

Will you go if Prison get invited?

• Advertisement

Im very seriously considering emailing the company i got my costume from and telling them to stuff it up their bums. Well over 2 weeks to get one thing from England? No dice!! Not a happy camper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Kojak wrote: »
    Will you go if Prison get invited?

I thought you'd never ask!
    Im very seriously considering emailing the company i got my costume from and telling them to stuff it up their bums. Well over 2 weeks to get one thing from England? No dice!! Not a happy camper!

This place is based in Ireland and delivers within a day or two.

http://www.littlestarparties.ie/

I looked at that site when I was considering what costume to get, didn't see anything I liked :( plus I like the idea of my costume having an element of homemade-ness!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

I looked at that site when I was considering what costume to get, didn't see anything I liked :( plus I like the idea of my costume having an element of homemade-ness!

it's amazing what you can achieve wit a bit of tinfoil and a lot of imagination

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

it's amazing what you can achieve wit a bit of tinfoil and a lot of imagination

Dangerous levels of paranoia?

Tin-Foil-Hat-300x225.jpg

Looks like Im gonna be costume-less for Saturday. Feck ya internet!

I may be in a similar boat :(

I was all excited and all!! Now i have cat contact lenses and no bloody costume!

Looks like Im gonna be costume-less for Saturday. Feck ya internet!

savage, now I don't have to think of a costume! Nice.

savage, now I don't have to think of a costume! Nice.

Stop enjoying our misfortune :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

I will be expecting you to turn up dressed as a boat.

Stop enjoying our misfortune :mad:

But I enjoy most things

But I enjoy most things

Not this!!! No indecent corset boobs for me, just boring old regular boobs :(

Not this!!! No indecent corset boobs for me, just boring old regular boobs :(

NOOOOooooooooooooooo

NOOOOooooooooooooooo

I know, i know :(

I know, i know :(

You don't reeeeally. They were for our benefit, not yours... you were just being generous. :(

You don't reeeeally. They were for our benefit, not yours... you were just being generous. :(

But now Im sad i can't share the wealth

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Evil costume is Evil, you're in trouble doom.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Completely dosed up to the eyeballs with a cold. I almost certainly won't be out this weekend unfortunately.

• Advertisement

I thought I had time to plan a costume, but then I got drunk. Oh no.

Advertisement