Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween Beers - Saturday 29th October - Messrs Maguire - 8pm

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

I may drop in for a bit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

No. I can hear the children of the night from my couch, thank you very much.
    I may drop in for a bit. :)

Hooray

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Kay, so I've decided that Im still gonna go as a kitty cat, but ill probably be the ****test kitty cat in the history of kitty cats!! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Guys just to add
    Top floor of Messsrs the front section reserved.
    Go to the top of the stairs and look left and we're there

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Maybe - I might have to wash my hare (and maybe my rabbit too).
    already??

You're keen for the beer!!! :pac:

enjoy the birthday beers, Master ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

I'm definitely going to miss this tonight. Try to hold back your tears :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

I ment that's where we'll be later :p

thanks for the birthday wishes folks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

happy birthday mate. ragin i am gonna miss this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Might be in town later on so if Im in the vicinity I may pop my head in to say hi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Anyone else going to be around at 8? I'm 10 minutes away and ready to head over whenever :)

• Advertisement

I did my make up all cat like and awesome...then realised I have no actual costume...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I'm on a bus, ill be there soon in all my obscure glory!

I'm in a mates, having a couple of cans, I'll be over in a bit.

Just arrived if peeps are here

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Jaysis, ye're all awfully early for everything, I haven't decided what I'm having for dinner, nevermind whether or not I'm actually going out :p

Having a few cheeky drinking with a friend then heading in!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

On the bus on my way in now, too afraid to wear full costume on the bus so its in a bag and ready to be donned in the pub.

I've to sit on the lays in full make up. I hope they enjoy the show.

Also......im quite tipsy :o

Lays?

Dammit, Luas!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I've to sit on the lays in full make up. I hope they enjoy the show.
    ZOMG!!!!1!! O_O

Kink-eh!! :cool:

ZOMG!!!!1!! O_O

Kink-eh!! :cool:

Quiet you!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Heading in very soon myself. Not sure whether to walk in and have people stare, or get the luas and have people stare...decisions decisions :pac:

Pop n' fresh is pneumonia my Luas..... No ones gonna judge anyone tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 670 ✭✭✭jujumushu

WTF happened?!
    My brain is on the floor
    Who was spiderman?!
    I'm ver confused
    Luigi out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Jaysis....

That was quite the kebab. Who spilled my drink. I don't remember how i got home. What happenend...

Darragh: nice box. Rose: **** java, learn C. Great kebab. Where am i. I'm going to sleep.

I................I ............have the spinnies................... this is so hard to type........... my faceeeeeeeeeee

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

laura-can wrote: »
    WTF happened?!
    My brain is on the floor
    Who was spiderman?!
    I'm ver confused
    Luigi out!
    There were two of them!

Also....brains I don't know, if you lost an arm.. I reckon tar has it...
    Jaysis....

That was quite the kebab. Who spilled my drink. I don't remember how i got home. What happenend...

Darragh: nice box. Rose: **** java, learn C. Great kebab. Where am i. I'm going to sleep.
    i think the more importqnt question is, how's yore box? :pac:
    I................I ............have the spinnies................... this is so hard to type........... my faceeeeeeeeeee

Probably try not typing with your face :p

leave my face alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

i think the more importqnt question is, how's yore box? :pac:
    I'd say he's probably thinking "revenge" and "crushed gingernuts" right about now tbh ... :p

Advertisement