Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register for the iPhone4S with eMobile!

Options
  • 05-10-2011 4:39pm
    Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep

Hi Guys,

iPhone 4S is on it's way! Do you want to be one of the first to find out all about it? Then register your details with us and we'll send you an email when it arrives! Visit emobile.ie for more information:

http://www.emobile.ie/iphone4S/

-Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭afatbollix

It arrives the 28th...

There saved everyone a email & some more marketing emails.

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

afatbollix wrote: »
    It arrives the 28th...

There saved everyone a email & some more marketing emails.

Good guess :pac:

but nah we don't have a date that we can give out at the moment so that's why if you sign up to the above you'll get it when we know it.

-Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭afatbollix

:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 154876

emobile steve do e-mobile buy you out of contracts with other networks if you sign a 24 month contract with them. i know other networks do it. i want to get out of my three contract & sign up for the e-mobile unlimited package

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

154876 wrote: »
    emobile steve do e-mobile buy you out of contracts with other networks if you sign a 24 month contract with them. i know other networks do it. i want to get out of my three contract & sign up for the e-mobile unlimited package

Hi There,

It's not a stated policy that i'm aware of but i'm sure if you gave our sales team a call they'll be able to advise you of your options.

Hope this helps,

Steve

• Advertisement
Advertisement