Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annotated Huckleberry Finn?

Options
  • 05-10-2011 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I was listening to I've Never Seen Star Wars the other day with Alan Davies as he read the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn for the first time and enjoyed it. As well he should. But at the end of the piece, he made mention of a version of the novel with notes and stuff which places the book's contents into context and gives a deeper meaning to the story. It sounded fascinating, unfortunately he was a bit vague about it

So I looked on Amazon, and found this but was wondering if anyone had it and is it as good as it sounds? If not, does this fatter version sound familiar and if so, what should I be looking for - there's a lot of different versions of HF on Amazon.

Advertisement