Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Self Pampering To Do List?

• 05-10-2011 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Planning on having a total self pamper this Sunday :D It's been awhile since I've done any body maintenence so defluffing and foot care are top of the list! Can anybody help me add to my to-do list so that I'll be all bright and shiny next week? :) Also, if anyone could recommend any products that might help me along the way it'd be much appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Sounds like fun!
    You should do a face mask. Obv the one you choose will depend on your skin type. I'm using one of those thermal ones from the body shop which I love. It's deep cleansing and makes my skin feel lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soap-and-Glory-DAILY-SMOOTH-Body-Butter-250ml-/260795971396

Soap and glory "The daily smooth". Lovely moisturiser for your newly defluffed self :) I love it! Smells lovely too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Roselm wrote: »
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Soap-and-Glory-DAILY-SMOOTH-Body-Butter-250ml-/260795971396

Soap and glory "The daily smooth". Lovely moisturiser for your newly defluffed self :) I love it! Smells lovely too.

They sell this brand in boots, don't they? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Buy a foot balde. Soak your feet til they are very soft and then get hard skin off with a blade like this:

1310020658-32126-0.jpg

Very satifying and your feet will feel lovely afterwards.

Also buy some exfoliating gloves. Scrub yourself from head to toe in the shower and you will be smooth and fresh afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

"They sell this brand in boots, don't they?"

Yup!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Pythia wrote: »
    Buy a foot balde. Soak your feet til they are very soft and then get hard skin off with a blade like this:

1310020658-32126-0.jpg

Very satifying and your feet will feel lovely afterwards.

Ya to be honest, my feet are probably the most neglected part of my body which is crazy cos I'm running around the place all day with them stuck in big heavy work boots :o Gonna give them some extra TLC to make up for it :) Not sure if I'd feel comfortable enough using the potato peeler blade thingy though, might just stick with a good auld pumice stone :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Deep condition your hair! If you're on a budget, Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle is pretty good and doesn't cost the earth. Sold in Boots too and quite often on the 3 for 2 offer so you could even pick up a few other bits and pieces, if you wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pandabear2011

hey guys where can i get a foot blade thingy? does it hurt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

It doesn't hurt as it's dead skin. Just concentrate on the areas of hard skin. I believe you can get them in Dunnes, I got mine in America while on holiday.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 pandabear2011

great, il def have to have a look sounds good

• Advertisement
Advertisement