Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Btea and Fees

Options
  • 05-10-2011 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    I am stuck here with what to do. Ok so i have been accepted onto the BTEA and they have requested a letter from the college saying I am a full time registered student. I got a letter from the college but its says I am a student a that I won't become a registered student until the fee's are paid. I sent this off and got a letter back from the social welfare today to say I needed to be a registered student.
    I am waiting on a grant application I put through.

Now I am stuck do I pay the fees myself to get the BTEA ?
    Will the grant be paid directly to me if I pay the fees or will it be paid to the college.

I am hoping I will get a grant and don't want to spend money I dont have but I want to get onto the BTEA ..

Help please !!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,242 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'm pretty sure you can't get the grant anymore if you're on the BTEA, it has to be one or the other. Could be wrong though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement