Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo places in Cork

Options
  • 05-10-2011 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking to get my first tattoo done, nothing big, just a little thing on my wrist.

Any suggestions about the best places to go in regards to professionalism, price, etc?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Tattoo Zoo, Tribal Ink or Smiley Dogg. All of these places are recommended countless times and have good reputations.

www.tattoozoo.ie. Located on North Main St.
    Tribal Ink is on Kyle St.
    Smiley Dogg located up on Dennehys Cross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 danny1982

Check out art and soul tattoo studio in cobh. Here's a link to their website.
    <snip>Looks Like shilling to me.</snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

subtle.....very subtle

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

subtle.....very subtle

Just report it instead man! :(

Thought I did...though if I had some sort of mod power I coulda taken care of it :pac:

• Advertisement

I know, each reported post comes with a similar recommendation! ;)

Hey how come some of my post was deleted. The post above mine also recommended a studio and that link wasn't deleted. Or is it just certain studio's vthat are allowed to be mentioned. I've had a full sleeve of japanese done in the studio I mentioned and found them to be the best around. I'm really annoyed that my post was deleted. Whatever happened to freedom of speech and is my opinion really worth deleting like that without any sort of private message to explain why ? Any that is a great studio and I would recommend them to anyone in cork.

danny1982 wrote: »
    Hey how come some of my post was deleted. The post above mine also recommended a studio and that link wasn't deleted. Or is it just certain studio's vthat are allowed to be mentioned. I've had a full sleeve of japanese done in the studio I mentioned and found them to be the best around. I'm really annoyed that my post was deleted. Whatever happened to freedom of speech and is my opinion really worth deleting like that without any sort of private message to explain why ? Any that is a great studio and I would recommend them to anyone in cork.

The reason the link was removed was because we often get people recommending a place with their first post that actually work there or have a connect to the place. It just looks. Little suspicious, i'm sure you understand.

I understand but I can assure you the only involvment I have with said studio is that I am a patron of their studio and adore the artwork created there thus my reccomendation. I know I might be coming across as aggressive but I'm sure anyone who has a post edited without any sort of private message explaining why would feel aggrieved as I do. Anyway I won't hijack any more of the thread starters thread and leave my reccomendation as stated earlier in this thread.
    All the best
    Danny.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Sparkles:)

inkoholics french church st!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Butterflybaby

Art and Soul tattoo studio in Cobh did my tattoo - delighted with the results!! Would tell anyone who wants custom work done to go there:)

Art and Soul tattoo studio in Cobh did my tattoo - delighted with the results!! Would tell anyone who wants custom work done to go there:)
    shilltastic

Advertisement