Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Btea and Fees

Options
  • 05-10-2011 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    I am stuck here with what to do. Ok so i have been accepted onto the BTEA and they have requested a letter from the college saying I am a full time registered student. I got a letter from the college but its says I am a student a that I won't become a registered student until the fee's are paid. I sent this off and got a letter back from the social welfare today to say I needed to be a registered student.
    I am waiting on a grant application I put through.

Now I am stuck do I pay the fees myself to get the BTEA ?
    Will the grant be paid directly to me if I pay the fees or will it be paid to the college.

I am hoping I will get a grant and don't want to spend money I dont have but I want to get onto the BTEA ..

Help please !!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭In$omniac

As you have not been awarded grant approval you could end up paying the fees yourself so it's a gamble you take. There are alot of us still awaiting grant approval so you are not alone, we are supposed to sit back and survive on nothing 'til they decide yay or nay. :(
    As far as I am aware the grant fees are paid directly to the college but I could be wrong. You should contact the student finance dept in your college they will be able to advise you further.

Advertisement