Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Office Share

Options
  • 05-10-2011 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi
    I've been working at home for the last 2 years and I'm starting to crack up!! I really miss the buzz of an office. I am hoping to share an office with at least 3 other people or more in South Dublin City Centre. I would need access to a meeting room for short one hour meetings every so often. I don't need broadband, phone etc and can get my own desk/chair. If you know of anyone with space who has a busy buzzing office, please send them my way!
    Thanks
    Maire

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

Hi Maire,

I heard yesterday of a new project that you might be interested in, based in Cabinteely.

http://www.hubhouse.org/

Desk spaces are €150 per month and they are particularly interested in people with tech/web startups. It might suit you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DomPedroII

Hi Maire,

If you're looking for a great space to work we are starting www.hubhouse.org in November. I'll PM you now with my contact details.

All the best,
    Niall

P.S. Edanto - thanks for mentioning us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Knarfguy

Hi Maire,

I'm in exactly the same position, did you have any luck??

Advertisement