Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

u/o shotgun

• 05-10-2011 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36

lookin for a u/o shotgun suitable for clays and a bit of game shooting have a liscence just have to transfer it off gun ive sold cash waitin for right gun

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭raymo19

Hi John Wayne,
    I have a miroku MK10 I bought last year for €1650 looking €950. Basically this is the the most reliable gun and best bank for buck on the market bar none. Its a fantastic clays gun and i have harvested alot of pheasant/Duck with it. MX 10 is an american MK38, There are pictures posted here on this site if you search Miroki or 220swift. Let me know if your interested ?.

Kind Regards
    Raymo

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭varadero

johnwayne2 wrote: »
    lookin for a u/o shotgun suitable for clays and a bit of game shooting have a liscence just have to transfer it off gun ive sold cash waitin for right gun

A guy i know has a few guns for sale ,has a new 682 , and selling for the price of a 2nd hand 1. he won it and its surplus. a friend has a 2nd hand 525 browning at handy money, what you looking for ?

Advertisement