Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenerife (Help please)

Options
  • 05-10-2011 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone can help me regarding good Irish pubs in Tenerife. I'm planning to go out there in the new year playing music. If anybody has any suggestions it would really help, no matter if in a quieter area or busier area.
    Can,t stay on this island any more
    Thanks
    dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 euarouge

The temple Bar, The Dubliner, The Irish Rose, The Irish Rover, Faces,

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

davylee wrote: »
    I was just wondering if anyone can help me regarding good Irish pubs in Tenerife. I'm planning to go out there in the new year playing music. If anybody has any suggestions it would really help, no matter if in a quieter area or busier area.
    Can,t stay on this island any more
    Thanks
    dave

I'm a regular visitor and moving over next year. A quieter area is Golf Del Sur. Near the south airport. It has three Irish bars. The Grandee O'Donnell, Wild Geese and Scruffy Macs. The first two have the same owner, while the owner of the last one used to be involved in the first two pubs. All do live music 7 nights a week.

Another well known Irish Bar in Los Christianos is The Irish Times, again doing regular live music.

Its a very competitive place out there in terms of live music in bars etc. but I really wish you the best as the lifestyle in Tenerife is truly fantastic and I agree with you about getting off this Island. Go for it!

http://www.grandeeodonnelltenerife.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

Thanks very much for the help and info.
    Will definately be visiting those pubs.
    If you see me in any of those pubs next one is on me
    Thanks again

Advertisement