Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unblock Nokia 6300....is it possible????

Options
  • 05-10-2011 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi all,

Please can someone let me know if it is possible to unblock a Nokia 6300 phone.

DC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

It is yes. Did you purchase it from your network? They would give you the code to unlock it, depending what network it is, different criteria have to be met.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

given your address more st should have someone to do it for a few euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

Thanks a million, it's my Dads old phone will try and get it from Vodafone. Otherwise will head to Moore St...even if it means going NS ;)

Ps. Do you know where I could pick up a reasonably priced iphone even second hand, I am not on a bill phone.....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Your dad can request the unlock code for the phone online on the 'my account' section of vodafone.ie. Just input the imei number, and vodafone will text you the code. Enter *#06# in the phone to get the imei number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

Thanks Davy your a basic legend!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement