Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History clarification please!

• 05-10-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hey there,

Just a quick question about the History exam structure. I was very confused reading the sample exam papers provided in the Folens exam papers. It isn't being consistent.

On our paper, the 2012, we answer the Documents on European retreat, I know that.

Do we answer one question on each of two topics on Irish History?
    Similarly is it one or two topics we answer from on the wider world?

I'm very confused about this, I don't particularly trust my teacher for an answer as she has got it wrong in the past and has sent students with the wrong course work done so not taking the risk. (Not to mention shes slow at teaching as feck but that's another story)

If anyone please can give clarification on this answer it would be amazing. Or any links to a simplified course specific work requirements for 2012, I haven't been able to find one.

Thanks very much for any help!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭fleeflyfloflum

For us sitting History this year and next year it is the compulsory Q1, 2 Irish essays (from different sections obviously) and a Europe and the Wider World question.

Its always 2 Irish 2 non Irish, just so happens for us the compulsory question is non Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Zhavey

Thank you so much! Was panicking like a mad fish so thats a relief I know for sure now. :)

Advertisement