Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official X factor Prediction thread 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Bottom 2:
    Little Mix and Mischa B

Eliminated:
    Mischa B

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Bottom 2:
    Janet and Mischa B

Eliminated:
    Mischa B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Bottom 2: Mischa and Janet

Eliminated: Janet

Fingers crossed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Misha to go tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Bottom 2:
    Misha and Craig (his song choice is so boring :()
    Eliminated: Misha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Bottom two: Misha B and Craig
    Eliminated: Misha B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭03046290

Bottom two: Misha B and Janet
    Eliminated: Janet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭rupamede

Janet and Little Mix - Janet eliminated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

I'm now raging I didn't go for Craig...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

What time did the programme start last night? Just want to make sure everyone was in on time :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

lizt wrote: »
    What time did the programme start last night? Just want to make sure everyone was in on time :D

8.15pm

This week's results

Lads ye were desperate this week!!! Most people got 0, none of us foresaw Mischa's crocodile tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

tumblr_luscu3G4uY1qknan5.jpg

I know I was way off! I think next week could be easier to predict :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

This week's results

Lads ye were desperate this week!!! Most people got 0, none of us foresaw Mischa's crocodile tears.

How did you manage 9 points :eek: Come on admit it, you have reliable inside information :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Nobody (well except you lizt :p) could have forseen Craig leaving!

egan2020 wrote: »
    This week's results

How did you manage 9 points :eek: Come on admit it, you have reliable inside information :D

Did you miss last year's thread? I'm sleeping with Louis so I'm getting the inside gossip. We had a bit of a fight a few weeks ago so thats why I wasn't doing so well but now it's all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

No sing off.
    Amelia

Bottom 2
    Misha and Amelia.
    Eliminated
    Misha

I am taking a wild swing at it.

Only reason i am saying Misha is because they seem to be on the Amelia band wagon now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bottom 2

Misha
    Little Mix

Eliminated
    Misha

• Registered Users Posts: 86,266 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If there is Sing Off:-

Bottom Two
    Misha and Amelia

Eliminated
    Amelia

If there is no Sing Off:-

Lowest Votes and out is Misha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

How does it work from this week since there's no bottom 2? Do we just pick one person and get 12 points if we get it right?

Edit: Actually scrap that, I thought I heard them saying that there was no bottom 2 but they had one at this stage last year so I'm probably wrong!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

How does it work from this week since there's no bottom 2? Do we just pick one person and get 12 points if we get it right?

Edit: Actually scrap that, I thought I heard them saying that there was no bottom 2 but they had one at this stage last year so I'm probably wrong!
    Great trying to wreck our heads.
    Wouldnt they have the bottom two anyway with least votes and have them standing on stage and then say ok you are going home sorry,to who ever it is.

caseyann wrote: »
    Wouldnt they have the bottom two anyway with least votes and have them standing on stage and then say ok you are going home sorry,to who ever it is.

No, they always announce it in no particular order. So even if there were only two left on stage, one of them could have had the higest amount of votes.

caseyann wrote: »

Normally the semi final is the first time its solely the public vote. However last year was the infamous lets not let Mary in the final saga and they changed at the last minute to a sing-off. So it definitely won't be this week as they won't risk Mischa getting kicked out.

caseyann I don't think that would work as its in no particular order. The person left with the person with the lowest votes could in fact be the person with the highest vote so it would be impossible to predict.

I checked last year's thread at this stage and what we did for this week was...

"In case of no sing-off:

<name of one person who you think will leave>

In case of normal single elimination:

<bottom two blah blah>"

And then for the final week, we predicted how the final 4 would place. You got 5 points each for predicting 4th, 3rd and 2nd right, and 10 points for the winner!

I checked last year's thread at this stage and what we did for this week was...

"In case of no sing-off:

<name of one person who you think will leave>

In case of normal single elimination:

<bottom two blah blah>"

And then for the final week, we predicted how the final 4 would place. You got 5 points each for predicting 4th, 3rd and 2nd right, and 10 points for the winner!

Thanks IBC! Anyone who has already posted their prediction, would you mind editing it to match the format above? Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

No sing off.....Mischa

Sing off....Mischa and Janet
    Mischa home

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

No sing off: Janet

Sing Off: Mischa & Janet
    Eliminated Mischa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭livinsane

No sing off:
    Mischa

Sing off: