Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official X factor Prediction thread 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭closifer

Really shocked that so many people think Sophie will go week one! Kelly Rowland is always gushing over Sophie (i want her album now, she would sing at my wedding etc etc). She has no big story which is refreshing. I hope she lasts! My predictions are..

Overs: Johnjo
    Groupd: Nu Vibe
    Girls: Misha
    Boys: Hate to say but I think Marcus...

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

closifer wrote: »
    Really shocked that so many people think Sophie will go week one! Kelly Rowland is always gushing over Sophie (i want her album now, she would sing at my wedding etc etc). She has no big story which is refreshing. I hope she lasts! My predictions are..

Overs: Johnjo
    Groupd: Nu Vibe
    Girls: Misha
    Boys: Hate to say but I think Marcus...

Yeah I'm really struggling with the girls. I think Sophie's the obvious choice because she's had a fraction of airtime that the others have had. I'd love Janet to go but Kelly loves her too. I agree with you that Misha might be in trouble. She has a belter of a voice, probably the best in the competition, but I have a feeling the audience aren't going to take to her very well. I think her confidence might be mistaken for cockiness which will be a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

It's so tough because all it takes is for someone like Sophie give an amazing vocal, James or Marcus to blow us away and suddenly it's a whole different game! I doubt any of us will get 12 points, especially as there is three new judges so we can't predict what they will do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Love the sound of this thread!

Here's my 4:

Girls: Mischa
    Boys: James
    Groups: Rhythmix
    Overs: Sami

I don't think the producers will get rid of 2 Shoes just yet for 2 reasons. Firstly they'd be accused of discrimination over the whole pregnancy issue and secondly if they go then there's only the boot camp manufactured groups left which would beat the purpose of groups auditioning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Girls: Sophie
    Boys: James
    Overs: Sami

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

lizt wrote: »
    It's so tough because all it takes is for someone like Sophie give an amazing vocal, James or Marcus to blow us away and suddenly it's a whole different game! I doubt any of us will get 12 points, especially as there is three new judges so we can't predict what they will do.

Except you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Missed the deadline for this thread last year, really looking forward to it this time! :D

Boys: Marcus
    Groups: Rythmix
    Overs: Jonjo

Edit: Also, not sure if its been mentioned but Google Docs Spreadsheets make it really easy to share stuff like this online!

egan2020 wrote: »
    Except you :D

Well I don't want to blow my own trumpet....

No, seriously if I get twelve points, drinks all round!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Overs: Jonjo Kerr

Boys: James Michael

I came somewhere around the middle in this last year, I want top ten this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

I think I got it wrong nearly every week last year so fingers crossed this year is better :rolleyes:

Overs: Jonjo Kerr

Boys: Marcus

Girls: Mischa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Boys: Craig
    Groups: Nu Vibe
    Overs: Jonjo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Overs - Sami
    Girls - Sophie
    Boys - James
    Groups - Rhythmix

phasers wrote: »

I came somewhere around the middle in this last year, I want top ten this year!

Just checked, I came 11th last year! Defo gotta be in the top 10 this year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Overs-Johnny.
    Groups-Rhythmix.
    Boys-James Michael.
    Girls-Mischa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Boys - James Micheal
    Girls - Mischa
    Overs - Jonjo
    Groups - Rhythmix

Just in time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

sorry i dont get it, craig to win

Show has started so no more predictions for this week! Thanks guys and good luck to everyone.

Anyone else really wishing they could change their predictions? :o

I think I'm right with Marcus (:(:() and Jonjo. Think Two Shoes and Amelia will be gone though (I picked Rhythmix and Sophie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

I think I'm right with Marcus (:(:() and Jonjo. Think Two Shoes and Amelia will be gone though (I picked Rhythmix and Sophie)

I reckon James will go. Raging myself that I picked Rhythmix and Sophie, I feel Amelia and Two Shoes are certs now, there's bound to be at least one shock though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Ugh, I think I got 3/4 of mine wrong...

If I were allowed guess again it'd be Amelia,Marcus,Two Shoes and Johnjoe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Sophie
    Rhythmix
    jonjo sadly i hope i am wrong though :( would rather kitty to go.
    Micheal's also sadly as would rather frankie to go.

I seriously think I scored 0. If I could redo my predictions it would be Amelia, James, Jonjo, 2 shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Eabhabear

Just watched it now. I honestly don't know how Kelly will pick a girl.

If I was to pick now it would be still be Mischa and James and then I think Jonjo and 2 Shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

The judges may not make their decisions based on last night's performances and might still choose to keep in their favourites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 symfonie

Boys James Michael
    Girls Amelia Lily although could be Mischa B (v. tough call)
    Groups 2 Shoes
    Overs Jonjo

K people, I need some advice. I was pm'ed by a member who stated they did not have access to boards for 24hrs before The X factor. They sent me their predictions and said that they hadn't seen any of the show. The person sounds very nice in their pm but what should I do? :(:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭dresstoimpress

Haven't logged in since the twist was announced, so I missed this week, Can I still get marks if my prediction for 2 shoes works out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

K people, I need some advice. I was pm'ed by a member who stated they did not have access to boards for 24hrs before The X factor. They sent me their predictions and said that they hadn't seen any of the show. The person sounds very nice in their pm but what should I do? :(:confused:

Tough. Do it for one do it for all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

We're not exactly doing it for big bucks. It's only a bit of fun. I say let them put it in.

Advertisement