Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Brew in Limerick?

Options
  • 05-10-2011 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi folks, anywhere in Limerick City that sells home brew kits? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

worth ringing any health shops ( natures way etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 qazxsw1

there's one in scariff co. clare

http://www.buynbrew.com/home

not exactly what you're looking for but not 100 miles away...

Never been there myself...

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Cork Boy

The Homebrew Company are in Mountmellick, Co Laois, just a short spin up the new motorway. I highly recommend using these guys after just two orders.

I've found them to be very helpful and flexible. Also, they do brewing demo's at the warehouse on Saturdays for €10 so that could be worth looking at.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 krochford

anyone looking for home brew in limerick i recomend the pawn shop, cash conviniance on paranell st across from the railway station. english guy who owns it knows his stuff and is always helpful and very knowlagable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 BiddyBob

krochford wrote: »
    anyone looking for home brew in limerick i recomend the pawn shop, cash conviniance on paranell st across from the railway station. english guy who owns it knows his stuff and is always helpful and very knowlagable.
    Brian is not English! Its not a Limerick accent though, I'll give you that! His prices are fairly good and he has a fair selection of Coopers beer kits and lots more.

There is also an off licence in Raheen that sell mostly Coopers kits: Desmonds Next Door Off Licence in Racefield Centre.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Any of them sell a hydrometer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 BiddyBob

Armelodie wrote: »
    Any of them sell a hydrometer?
    Brian, Cash conviniance on paranell st across from the railway station. He had them a couple of weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

BiddyBob wrote: »
    Brian, Cash conviniance on paranell st across from the railway station. He had them a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers, broke 2 in the last two weeks,,, think i'll just give up measuring stuff in future..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

The Off Licence beside Russell's Bar in Fr. Russell Road Dooradoyle
    sells home brew equipment. Its got Drums, Dextros and malts, carbonation drops, and some kits.

Saw Pear cider kits on display of the window of the pawn shop near
    the Train station a few weeks ago I must pay it a visit to see if I can pick up
    something there.

~B

Advertisement