Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding rings - where to get in Dub?

Options
  • 06-10-2011 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi y'all. getting married December. Need to start (!) browsing wedding rings for himself and myself, esp if there's a bit of making/sizing in them.

Looking for good stores with wide selection in Dublin+ suburbs. Not heading into any of the 'big name' expensive places in the Grafton St surrounds....

All suggestions welcome, thanks.

Bailey
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭ANGEM

hi we got our rings in Irish Rubies on Malbourough street the shop is there years and they are great don't think we will ever buy jewelery anywhere else again we were delighted with our rings we also got a lovely wedding coin in presenstation box engraved with our names and wedding date free. They are so helpful brillant to deal with no hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

I also got mine in Irish Rubies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

i would recommend fascets in dun laoire

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

A friend of mine is a jeweller and makes some commision pieces if people want a personal touch.

Can PM you her website if you're interested?

Advertisement