Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding Accommodation in Stillorgan?

Options
  • 06-10-2011 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi all,

Moving to Stillorgan soon for work, finding it difficult to find rooms to rent there on the internet though, especially under €400 a month, can anyone recommend a website, letting agency, newspaper I could use to help me?

Thanks,
    ourtrail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Daft.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭marbar

you won't get a room in one of the apartments for 400 and under. it would have to be in a house with others

look up in sandyford and in blackrock as well as it's all walking distance

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭bren2002

Stillorgans on the 46A route too, opens up Dun Laoghaire too

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Thanks guys, been looking on daft alright, looked at Stillorgan, Sandyford and Dundrum areas nice to know about the other areas en route though that I could check out - a house share is what Im looking for by the way, apartments are deffo out of my price range!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Look anywhere along the green line luas, its not the cheapest area to live but if you got a monthly luas ticket and lived a little further out, it might work out cheaper.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Look anywhere along the green line luas, its not the cheapest area to live but if you got a monthly luas ticket and lived a little further out, it might work out cheaper.

Not very handy for Stillorgan if you're in a rush though. It's a good 15 minute walk to Stillorgan proper from the Luas stop. The 46a route would be better I reckon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I know, I did it for 2 months. Tbh getting up 15 minutes early and walking woke me up in the mornings. Also more reliable than buses in the coming months incase we do get snow :( I see what you mean though, might not suit everyone.

Advertisement