Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letterhead and brochures, who do you use?

Options
  • 06-10-2011 10:52am

Has anyone used Snap printing for any of their products?

Any other recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 nipper banks

Hi, Reads are probably as good and cheaper than SNAP.
    For Letterheads you are better off doing them yourself if you have a colour printer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

Don't use normal paper for letterheads. Get some decent paper and not the normal photocopy paper most people use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Printing them on a home printer looks like you printed them at home. Get them professionally printed, look miles better.

Works out cheaper in the long run than buying paper and ink yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

onlineprinters.com, been using hem for 2yrs now, great service. If I need something in a rush I always use reads. They provide a great service...

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hill St Blue

I use print24.ie myself, and find them very good.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the feedback I'll check out some of those suggestions. I also forgot to ask, has anyone ever used tweak.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I've used smileprint.ie and have been happy with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

I work for a printing company in Co. Wicklow and won't say the name incase I'm accused of plugging, but I really feel strongly about this. Alot of the big brand companies are great for the short run stuff but can charge huge fees for the typical day to day business materials. For business cards and letterheads for example, if you want quality, they will be going deep into YOUR pockets. Please pm me for more info if needed and I can give you an alternative option.. To think they charge such high rates for often very average quality is terrible. People still pay it though and where these companies will charge more for a 2/3 day turnaround, companies like the one I'm in do this as standard!

Advertisement