Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality CAT6 Ethernet cables - Recommendations

Options
  • 06-10-2011 11:48am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

I'm looking for recommendations for good high quality premade CAT 6 cables. They need to be available in a range of colours, flexible and easy to work with if in large bundles.

A lot of our suppliers go to a range of their suppliers and its very hit n miss with the ones with get. None have a brand name on them and none are packaged, all come in boxes in clear plastic bags. When I contact the suppliers, none can give me a straight answer as to which ones they got.

Anyone here work in a Datacentre or somewhere that buys large volumes of CAT 6 premade cables and can recommend a specific brand?

Thanks,
    Tox

Advertisement