Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Size H width shoes - anywhere?

Options
  • 06-10-2011 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi

My lo is 22 mths old and is a size 7.5 H in Clarkes shoes - Im having alot of trouble trying to get shoes that fit here, there is limited stock in Clarkes and they dont do winter boots for her in that size.

I have tried Feet in Drumcondra and Grahams shoes in town (Dublin) but still no luck.

Can anyone recommend anywhere else around Dublin that I can try for wide fitting kids shoes.

Thanks
    simsims

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

I have the same trouble with wide fitting shoes, I know I probably shouldn't but I get my kids measured then buy online,
    www.shoesforkids.co.uk is where I buy mine from, never had a problem with them. Shoes last and you get the free stuff like the cars etc with the boys shoes so I think that they are genuine.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 simsims

Thanks for the reply - I'll try them when I get home, in work now so cant get onto the website - thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

HI

My son (Now 4) has always had a wide foot as well as a high instep.Which for him meant that clarks shoes were a disaster so I went to a little piggys shop and have consistently found that the primigi brand work best for him.

HTH

Sorry simsims I just spotted that you talking a girl. My 18month old girl has also been blessed with wide foot high instep and for her too cklaks were a nonrunner. Again I go to little piggy s for here and I find primigi best so far for her

• Registered Users Posts: 12 simsims

Thanks lisha, where is little piggys?

• Advertisement

HI Simsims

this website http://www.piggyshoes.com/ shows where they located pretty much nationwide . I deal with mallow store and have meet at least 3 girls and found them all really good and highly trained.

If that not suit you maybe try googleing where primigi shoes are sold here
    HTH:)

Advertisement