Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone from st margaret's..lost friend

Options
  • 06-10-2011 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello Im looking for someone who lives or lived in st margaret's in the 70s. A few friends and I lived in Dublin at that time we are trying to have a reunion with all our Dublin friends we have found all the guys but cannot contact any of the girls,think this maybe because they changed there names (got married) one of them came from saint margaret's ,tried the ph book and some other forum sites but no luck,would anyone know a phone no of a local shop,milkman,postman,or have any idea were to start looking as this is all new to me.I would like to say thanks in advance for any help given

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

Liscannor wrote: »
    Hello Im looking for someone who lives or lived in st margaret's in the 70s. A few friends and I lived in Dublin at that time we are trying to have a reunion with all our Dublin friends we have found all the guys but cannot contact any of the girls,think this maybe because they changed there names (got married) one of them came from saint margaret's ,tried the ph book and some other forum sites but no luck,would anyone know a phone no of a local shop,milkman,postman,or have any idea were to start looking as this is all new to me.I would like to say thanks in advance for any help given

If the girls you knew were local they mave have got married in the local church. http://g.co/maps/aafv6

I believe this church is called the Chapel of Ease: St. Margaret's. Their contact number afaik is : (01)8341009 . Their in Finglas Parish so if thats not the right number the main parish office may be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

A name might help. Strong family place with names quite common.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

It is ok to give the OP suggestions for contacts in the area to assist them in their search - but do not post any names or personal details here.

tHB

Advertisement