Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speakers for PC/xbox 360

Options
  • 06-10-2011 1:07pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So i got these speakers for my sons PC.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6755689/Trail/searchtext%3EPC+SPEAKERS.htm ,

The PC is set up beside his 360 and both connected to his monitor.
    For the 360 im using the official 360 cable with dvi connection andred/white connections [cant remember the correct name] for speakers but the set of speakers have no where to input the red/white.
    Dont suppose anyone can suggest a set of speakers that will work please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

you could get a cable that takes those R\W leads to a female 3.5mm 'headphone' thing and do it that way around?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    you could get a cable that takes those R\W leads to a female 3.5mm 'headphone' thing and do it that way around?

Would that work ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

yea should do if its analogue.

sure it'll only be a few pennies on eBay or dealextreme or somewhere so you don't stand to lose much.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,439 ✭✭✭cml387

That's what I do, phono socket to 3.5mm stereo jack.

It looks like this

I think I got one in our local electrical shop,I#d say PC world might have them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Forgot i had one of these tucked away somewhere.
    Job done!

P4196a.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement