Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from after hours

• 06-10-2011 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

Could you also ensure that the poster of

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showp...&postcount=102

Gets banned also.

Dr. Bollocko - thank you for having the courtesy of replying by the way. I've now sent you 3 PM's, none of which I have a reply to.

I've also requested that the thread be deleted.

So please, if a useful mod or admin is around, could you delete the thread, and ensure all the other posters in that thread who are insulting me, receive the same punishment I have.

Also, I would like to make a complaint about the other posters openly insulting Alainn08 in that thread.

If I could log in I'd click the report button.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved from DRP as the ban isn't being disputed.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I did not reply to the 3 pms immediately as they were sent within a 15 minute period of me issuing a ban.

I did however reply 21 minutes after the original ban and 2 minutes after this thread was started and and I think this is now resolved.

The linked post has been actioned in that time also.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement