Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband for pensioner

Options
  • 06-10-2011 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My father in law has his telephone with eircom but i want him to get broadband installed.
    Now,all he needs is the basic broadband service and he has the free teleophone from the social welfare or whatever it is called as he is a pensioner 70 years +.
    How much extra,if anything, would it cost him to get broadband also under your cheapest package?
    How much does the free telephone cover?

Regards,

Kieran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

kmb wrote: »
    Hi,
    My father in law has his telephone with eircom but i want him to get broadband installed.
    Now,all he needs is the basic broadband service and he has the free teleophone from the social welfare or whatever it is called as he is a pensioner 70 years +.
    How much extra,if anything, would it cost him to get broadband also under your cheapest package?
    How much does the free telephone cover?

Regards,

Kieran

Hi kmb,

If you PM me with your father in laws telephone number I can look to see what is the best package available to him that incorporates broadband.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement