Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cisco 2425 and Xbox wireless N adaptor problems

Options
  • 06-10-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I'm after moving my xbox 360 upstairs to another room and i purchased Microsofts wireless n adaptor. I've used the older adaptor on a netgear router before and had no problem and now i'm using the CISCO 2425 router.

Now Everything works perfectly generally but i can't get a strong connection, i keep getting cut from severs or having so much lag in my games i have to stop. I called upc and they gave me a number but i can't get through so i'm here now.

I was wondering if their was anyway to fix the connection by going into advanced settings on my Cisco page to make the signal stronger for the adaptor or anything that i can possibly do to make a strong signal for the xbox?

Sorry about the long post but if anybody could help that would be great :)

Advertisement