Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant uninstall The Sims 2 double deluxe

Options
  • 06-10-2011 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Sorry if wrong section but having a problem uninstalling the sims 2 double deluxe..I had all the expansions deleted (control panel uninstall) and it wont let me uninstall the sims 2 double deluxe it keeps saying:- 1 or more expansion packs need to be uninstalled before you can uninstall the sims 2 :confused:

Hoping this would work yesterday i re-installed one of the expansions (open4 business) just to see if that would help but now that wont even uninstall!!

Was told to do this online:- "If your uninstall shortcut from START MENU does not work and even in THE SIMS 2 folder the uninstall won't work. All you have to do is go to C:\Documents and Settings\(YOUR WINDOWS XP NAME)\Local Settings\Temp and go double click on EAUNINSTALL.EXE and it should uninstall any sims 2 expansion if you have and then double click again to uninstall the sims 2"

Is it worth a shot coz dont want to mess up my laptop!

Someone else said i can download this app online and it will uninstall it but cant find that app..typical :rolleyes:

Any help would be great, thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moved from Games Editing. You might have better luck here. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭CrazyMel

I managed to uninstall it...(god will only know how :p)

but now when I go to re install it it goes all the way up to the 100% and then please wait and it goes "ea registration has stopped working" load of b'llox if ya ask me :mad:

edit; thanks mr. e

Advertisement