Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ublock Nokia 6303 Classic

Options
  • 06-10-2011 4:26pm

I've read a couple of old threads about this topic but I'm just wondering of things have changed since then..

I have a 6303 Classic from Meteor for the past 2 years, is it possible to get this unlocked, from either Meteor themselves or an online site?

I'm moving to Oz soon so cannot really afford a new phone!

P.S
    Another option could be using my old unlocked Nokia 5200 but its been years and I forget my security code for it, is there a way passed this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Meteor will give you the code, if you have spent €150 credit with them. Just ring CC and ask for the unlock code.

Davy wrote: »
    Meteor will give you the code, if you have spent €150 credit with them. Just ring CC and ask for the unlock code.

Thanks Davy, I got through to meteor and they advised me that they would request the code from Nokia and they'll get back to me in 10 working days.

Have you any ideas about the security code problem for my Nokia 5200?

Advertisement