Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ennis to UL

Options
  • 06-10-2011 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Coming to UL from ennis for the open day on friday the 14th.

What would be the best way to get from Ennis to UL train or bus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭PROGRAM_IX

Train is cheaper (I think) if you have a Student Travelcard. Otherwise the 51 works grand. Ten past every hour, if memory serves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

There's a little publicised direct Bus Eireann bus every day from Ennis to UL and back. I know it leaves UL at about 5.30pm for Ennis...

The train is far quicker anyway than the 51- you'll need to walk from the station to William Street for the 308 bus to UL though.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭thats not gone well

There's a little publicised direct Bus Eireann bus every day from Ennis to UL and back. I know it leaves UL at about 5.30pm for Ennis...

it leaves UL at exactly 17:05 every day.

also afaik its in limerick on william street again at 8 am so whatever time leaving from Ennis that works out at.

Advertisement