Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows phone 7 - Games and Applications thread

Options
  • 06-10-2011 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭

Just remember seeing something similar in the games thread about iphone games so I thought I'd start something similar here. There are thousands of games and applications, lots without ratings or comments.

So if you have any recommendations for good games or applications for the WP7 you can stick them on here.

Some of the ones I have
    Taptitude - 41 mini games,
    Cell - Your a small cell that must grow by eating smaller cells
    Chess4All - play chess against a computer or online
    Satalaunch - Launch a satellite to land on planet
    Accuweather - weather info with live tile
    IMDb - IMDb for mobiles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Bye bye brain
    Weave
    TuneIn Radio
    Lazy Tube
    Ebay
    Endomondo
    Fart app

and the Rugby World Cup app :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Some fun freebies:

Wordament - Like Boggle meets Scrabble.
    Minesweeper
    Flowerz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Right ill just hardcore and list all of my games :)

Xbox Live Games

Assasin's Creed - Tried it on the phone, moved me over to the full game on the xbox, great ancient adventure

Bejeweled LIVE - Endless jewels hunt with lots of fun

Doodle Jump - Some people find it pointless. So did i. Till i played it on WP7, the constant battle between friends to get the higher score adds the thrill needed to this game :)

Enigmo - A very hard (for me) puzzle

iBlastMoki - A fun puzzle game where you blast a moki with a few bombs in order to get him to point b.

ilomilo - help ilo to find milo :) brilliant graphics and game play

Need for Speed Undercover - A mini port of the real deal from the console

Parachute Panic - Help the parachute people land on the platforms and avoid aliens helicopter and other things getting in the way. Also didnt find it fun till some of my friends got it and we started competing.

Plants vs Zombies - Plant Plants to protect your house, one of my top 3 :)

Rise of Glory - Brilliant use of your sensors flying a ww2 air planes to fight some enemies :)

Solitaire - Cant have windows without solitaire :) comes with spider solitaire and another card game

Non Xbox Live Games

Air Soccer :) 3 vs 3 balls :) Guess whats the goal of the game?

Arcane's TD - Probably the most interesting tower defence game with amazing graphics

Armored Drive - Great little driving arcade, buy and unlock weapons and different levels in order to get the highest score

Bike Mania - Control a motorcycle to get over barrels and other obstacles to get to the finish line

Bubble Twist - Shoot bubbles and get a high scores. Simple and fun

Crazy Ivan - Navigate crazy ivan's airplane to get him through to the next level

Fast Ball 2 - Was addicted to this for a long time. Get the moving ball through all the obstacles in the way without touching them or falling of.

Penguin - arcade penguin jumping game

The Moron Test - How smart do you think you are? I guarantee you wont pass the 1st level without failing a dozen of times :)

Unite - use your phones sensors to guide the ball through the maze

Word Search and Wordament are two great word searching games. Great simple graphics and good game play.

For xbox live games i suggest adding some xbox live friends that have WP7, it makes games so much more fun when competing for the top spot!!

Also dont forget to click on ads a couple of times in free games to support developers :) Remember you dont click, they dont get paid.

Applications

Insider - Get free bing wallpapers, see featured games and apps, free exclusive ringtones and tips on windows phone

Irish Train Times - Just Irish Train Times

Network Dashboard - Pin Wifi/BT/Data and other shortcuts to the homescreen

Sky Mobile - Remote Record Sky and watch the guide

Vevo - Watch the latest music videos

SuperTimer - Timer

Sendu - Irish Web Text App

SurfCube 3D - Possibly the coolest browser you will ever use !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Reason some apps don't have ratings is because they filter ratings by region which is kind of stupid IMO.

Shazam
    Irish Train times

• Registered Users Posts: 13,536 ✭✭✭✭fits

Just installed SENDU, and it works! Brill :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 OriginalMrB

Word It - A fun word game

Advertisement