Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtual Pro Mod

Options
  • 06-10-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭

Since I logged onto xbox live about 5 mins ago I've had two messages from random gamers asking if I'm interested in a "virtual pro mod"? After having a look online I think I know what they are, but I'm guessing they aren't safe right?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

More than likely not, they may need to recover your gamertag or something similar to do it but why mod your pro anyways? It takes the enjoyment out of playing the matches trying to improve your player and getting the accomplishments.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

You will get banned for that. Plus, once these "hackers" have your gamertag, they will change the password and email, and you will never get it back.

Axwell wrote: »
    More than likely not, they may need to recover your gamertag or something similar to do it but why mod your pro anyways? It takes the enjoyment out of playing the matches trying to improve your player and getting the accomplishments.

In fairness though nobody wants to slog Defender ones, you need to grind using a fake team with crap players.

It's nice to get most just playing, but if you want to play to win then grinding is the best way to get a lot of the obscure ones.

I found out it wasn't tied to the PSN ID the hard way, I deleted all my FIFA 11 saves and when I went back it was all gone, so getting a save from someone would do the trick as well.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

In fairness though nobody wants to slog Defender ones, you need to grind using a fake team with crap players.

It's nice to get most just playing, but if you want to play to win then grinding is the best way to get a lot of the obscure ones.

I found out it wasn't tied to the PSN ID the hard way, I deleted all my FIFA 11 saves and when I went back it was all gone, so getting a save from someone would do the trick as well.

Grinding and modding are two completely different things. We are talking about modding your player like the 127 mod in FIFA 11. To do it by grinding you still have to play games..

Advertisement