If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yamaha high end av amps

Options
  • 06-10-2011 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hello lads
    just a small enquiry,
    have you any yamaha 1067,2067 or 3067 left in stock or ex demos,and if so what sort wonga?????????
    derek.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

hello lads
    just a small enquiry,
    have you any yamaha 1067,2067 or 3067 left in stock or ex demos,and if so what sort wonga?????????
    derek.

Derek,

completely sold out at this stage I'm afraid..

..On the other hand we do have a few Denon beauts that I'd do a Boardie special on:

http://denon.co.uk/uk/Product/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?CatId=HomeTheatre&SubId=AVReceivers&ProductId=AVR3312 - £829.95 (reduced from £999.95)
    AVR4311 - £1,479.95 ( reduced from £1799.95)

Or..
    Marantz SR7005 - £899.95 (Last one- reduced from £1199.95)

..all nice deals - all top end kit at Boardie pricing..

Keep mc posted if we can assist in any way,

Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to quote,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 getupoutofthat

john
    thanks for the quotes,but looking for yamaha or pioneer,
    derek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Derek.

Unfortunately the 67 series of Yamaha has been discontinued now.

I have 1 x Pioneer VSX2020 which is a clearance line.

Would you be interested in a price on that ?

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭greenoverred

Hi Derek.

Unfortunately the 67 series of Yamaha has been discontinued now.

I have 1 x Pioneer VSX2020 which is a clearance line.

Would you be interested in a price on that ?

ATB

Dave

If not, I wouldn't mind gettin a price on that.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

If not, I wouldn't mind gettin a price on that.

VSX2020 - Ex display / Full warranty - £399.95..

..Give us a shout if youre interested..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭greenoverred

Ok. Ill take it. Ill send you a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 getupoutofthat

hello john
    only checking back on tread,would have taken vsx 2020,anything similar give me a shout.
    derek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

I think this may be a little rich, but I have a Denon AVR4311 which is an absolute monster of an amplfier which normally sells for £1799.95 and I can clear our last one for £1350. This is brand new and boxed and comes with 2 year warranty.

I also have a Pioneer VSLX52 which is our last display model which I can clear at £699.95. Comes with full 12 month warranty.

Anyone intersted in a serious bluray player in the Onkyo BD-SP807 which I can clear at £399.95 down from £599.95 ? Comes with full 2 year warranty.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

ATB

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.