Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby match on saturday

Options
  • 06-10-2011 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Anybody know if anywhere in greystones will be showing it? Just called Beachhouse and Burnaby where the answer was a resounding "NO!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Next round or final they may open. If your looking for booze you will need an early house and there are none in Greystones.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭markest

The Orchard in Killincarrig was open for the last match serving breakfast, have been told by a reliable source it will be open again tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Friend of mine said that he was going up to the Wicklow Arms for the game. Breakfast only of course. Beer starts at 10.30 am afaik.

This is wrong it would seem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Zacharyswan

any near Stepaside?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

Thanks,
    Will give the Arms a shout to confirm - as early as it is, would much rather be somewhere where I can get a fry and shout at the telly to my hearts content without fear of waking the kids..
    Re stepaside - give the Golden Ball a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭daveco23

FYI Just called Wicklow Arms. NOT showing it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

daveco23 wrote: »
    FYI Just called Wicklow Arms. NOT showing it...

Oh, really? Hmmm... should I tell my mate? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

daveco23 wrote: »
    Anybody know if anywhere in greystones will be showing it? Just called Beachhouse and Burnaby where the answer was a resounding "NO!!"

Head to Kielys in donneybrook.... open from 5am.... then serving at 7am :D

Advertisement