Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Major

• 06-10-2011 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

All the lads say Im acting like a 80 year old when I get these the odd time instead of carrolls but I think there real sweet ciggarettes any views

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Ford4000

Well im 28 and have always smoked major or golden virginia, handed down father to son type thing, if i dont smoke major i smoke silk cut red ! A smokes a smoke i wouldnt pay any heed to the 80yr old bulls***

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

I think their a nice smooth cigarette, I'd get them the odd time t

They burn alot slower than other cigarettes too like benson for example imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭mjcom4d

There really sweet tasting too strangely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Great ciggie , great kick off them.

Advertisement