Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swords express bus

Options
  • 06-10-2011 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,857 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering is there anyone here who gets the Swords Express bus to town for work etc and if so is it worth the extra cost over Dublin Bus i.e is it a faster, more punctual and comfier experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

You need to read this topic;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056249134&page=3

It's a decent service but the buses starting from Swords Manor can take up to half an hour to leave Swords. I tried it for a while but I'm back on my motorbike now as it was taking too long to get to town.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kumsheen

I think it's a great bus service and there is no comparison with comfort between the 2. The Coach is luxury compared to a double decker bus. If cost is not an issue, then it's worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,857 ✭✭✭billyhead

Thanks for the replys. Just wondering if anyone gets the bus at peak time to the city center in the morning and how long does it roughly take aswell at peak time in the evening back to Swords manor?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 durban

I'm not sure if its reliable or convenient. They only service one route to town and its broken at best at the weekend and during the week the service can be also very poor. I must say that their customer service is very bad also. Stay with dublin bus or the train methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Swords express is an excellent service and it's rarely I've seen a complaint posted from their customers. Quite the opposite in fact. Many folk treat it as a god send compared to being stuck at the mercy of a brutal dublin bus route.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

oh by the way thread is 4 years old

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Zombie thread. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement