Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Expo Tickets

• 06-10-2011 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Wasn't sure where to post this but I said it would be better to ask the people in the know. Me and my friend have decided to go on a spur of the moment trip up to the Pet Expo, what would be the best way to purchase the tickets. In the actual Box Office at the RDS or online. I'm a little worried about booking online as they say on the Expo site that tickets are shipped and they obviously won't be here on time. Whats the best way to go about this? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

meoklmrk91 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Wasn't sure where to post this but I said it would be better to ask the people in the know. Me and my friend have decided to go on a spur of the moment trip up to the Pet Expo, what would be the best way to purchase the tickets. In the actual Box Office at the RDS or online. I'm a little worried about booking online as they say on the Expo site that tickets are shipped and they obviously won't be here on time. Whats the best way to go about this? Thanks.

I think you can just pay at the door!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Just pay at the door.:)

Dont forget to come and say hi to me and my Rottweilers in the breed village. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

misschoo wrote: »
    I think you can just pay at the door!!
    andreac wrote: »
    Just pay at the door.:)

Dont forget to come and say hi to me and my Rottweilers in the breed village. :)

Thank you ladies, was having a little bit of a heart attack there as we only planned it this evening and didn't think to check about the tickets. Sure will Andrea, I love Rotties so can't wait to meet them. Also I've never been to the Expo before so would ye mind giving me a little bit of info on what to expect, very excited:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I havent been in a long time, about 4 years and it has seemingly improved since then.

There are lots of pet related stands, exhibitions, rescues, etc.

www.petexpo.ie gives a list of all the things that are there and that are happening during the day.
    There are usually lots of freebies on the stands too, treats etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

andreac wrote: »
    I havent been in a long time, about 4 years and it has seemingly improved since then.

There are lots of pet related stands, exhibitions, rescues, etc.

www.petexpo.ie gives a list of all the things that are there and that are happening during the day.
    There are usually lots of freebies on the stands too, treats etc.

Good stuff, should have plenty to bring home to my Furbabies so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭Kali_Kalika

I also had the same spur of the moment decision to go and posted on the Pet Expo thread earlier about not recieving the tickets in time

You can buy them at the door apparently as the organizer of the event confirmed to me via email (I posted here and emailed her at the same time)
    Apparently - if you do buy them online you can also collect them at the RDS which would save you queuing up to buy normal tickets at the door. I think I'll chance it and just buy them at the door - at least standing in line you might make a few doggy friends around you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Hi there! Im heading up to the pet expo tomorrow and am getting rather excited! I was just wondering are you allowed to interact with the animals in the breed village? I'm looking forward to meeting some of my favourite breeds :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Hi there! Im heading up to the pet expo tomorrow and am getting rather excited! I was just wondering are you allowed to interact with the animals in the breed village? I'm looking forward to meeting some of my favourite breeds :D

Well I don't think its a zoo and it should be no problem as long as you ask the handler for permission, the dogs will be confined to a small area and will be seeing dozens of people and strange dogs whizzing by, the handler will know their dogs and can ascertain if the dog is feeling stress so again just ask first. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

000ops; just reading this. Have also decided to go; but sm planning on bringing the dog. They are allowed in; arn't they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

000ops; just reading this. Have also decided to go; but sm planning on bringing the dog. They are allowed in; arn't they?

Think you'll find the answer here :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement